The Site is a popular place to find information and instructions on a variety of things. You and other users of our Site have access to thousands of articles, video files, and applications that are intended to provide information for general research, informational, and entertainment purposes only. Much of the Content (as defined herein) and the ratings, reviews, or comments are contributed by people from around the world, and represent a diversity of perspectives, experiences, and approaches that may be of interest to you.
- Responsible Conduct. You agree to act responsibly at this Site and to treat other visitors with respect.
- Limited License. Original material that we post on this Site is protected by intellectual property laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the videos, articles, and other content on the Site (“Content”), but only while accessing this Site. You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any Content posted at this Site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our Site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display of the Content is prohibited. Commercial use of any of our Content is strictly prohibited. Use of our trademarks as metatags on other websites is also strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us at [email protected].
- Using the Site.
- Eligibility. In the event we offer any fee-based services on this Site, those fee-based services may only be used by and are limited to individuals who can form binding contracts under applicable law.
- Membership. We may request that you open an account to access certain areas of the Site. When creating an account, you must provide us with accurate and complete registration information as prompted. You must promptly notify us if any of this information changes. If you fail to provide or update this information, we may terminate your right to access the Site. You may (now or in the future) be asked to create a password. You must keep your password confidential. You will be responsible for all use of your password and account, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify us if you believe your password or account has been obtained or may be accessed or used by an unauthorized person or entity. In addition, you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach or attempted breach of the security of the Site. We recommend that you change your password often. Under no circumstances should you respond to a request for your password, particularly a request from an individual claiming to be our employee as we will never ask you for your password.
- Prohibited Material. You agree not to post or store on our Site any software, information, data, databases, music, audio, video or other audio-visual files, photographs, images, documents, text, digital files or other material (“Material”) which violates or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, publicity rights or (to the extent protectable) confidential ideas) or which violates any law or which is obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, defamatory, racist, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- License, Representation and Warranty. By posting Material to this Site, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free worldwide license to reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform (either publicly or by digital audio transmission) or publicly display all or any portion of the Material on our public websites. You further represent and warrant that you own all rights to such Material.
- Removal Right. You expressly agree that we may remove, disable or restrict access to, or availability of, any Material from this Site (including, but not limited to, Material which you have posted or stored) which we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, violates the terms of this Agreement (whether or not we are in fact correct in our assessment) or which is the subject of a notification duly sent to us pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe we may have acted mistakenly with respect to certain Material, you may contact us at [email protected], in which case we may investigate the matter further. We reserve the right however, to take no further action. Under no circumstances may we be held liable for removing, disabling or restricting access to or the availability of Material.
- Payment for content design. Any user contributor has the chance to receive a non-fixed price for the any content, tutorial and tip directly designed and upload on the Website. The quote strongly depends on the quality and the length of the content. Any content will be manually reviewed by the website administrator/s that will test and review the quality of the uploaded content. In this sense, the user expressly understands that he/she may not receive any quote if the quality of the uploaded content will be poor or under a certain standard level.
- Policy. We do not tolerate any acts of intellectual property violations or allow for any child pornography or obscene or defamatory Material to be posted on this Site. We will do our best, in good faith, to remove, disable or restrict access to, or the availability of, Material that, in our subjective view, is infringing, racist, obscene as to minors, child pornography, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violate, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Complaint Procedures. If you believe that someone has posted Material that violates this policy, we ask you to promptly notify us by email at the following address: [email protected]. You must use this address if you want to ensure that your complaint is actually received by the appropriate person charged with investigating alleged policy violations. Please provide us with sufficient detail in your complaint to allow us to effectively respond. At a minimum, please include (i) the nature of the offending Material or right infringed; (ii) all the facts that lead you to believe this policy has been violated or a right has been infringed; (iii) the precise location where the offending Material is located; (iv) in the case of infringement, any grounds that make you believe that the person who posted the Material was not authorized to do so; and, if (v) if known, the identity of the person or persons who posted the infringing or offending Material.
- Indemnification: Waiver of Certain Rights. By lodging a complaint, you agree that the substance of your complaint will be deemed to constitute a representation made under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Germany. In addition, you agree, at your own expense, to defend and indemnify us and hold us harmless against all claims which may be asserted against us, and all losses incurred, as a result of your complaint and/or our response to it.
- Investigation/Liability Limitation. You agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to investigate any complaint received. By reserving this right, we do not undertake any responsibility in fact to investigate complaints or to remove, disable or restrict access to or the availability of the Material. We support free speech on the Internet and therefore will not act on complaints that we believe, in our subjective judgment, to be deficient. If you believe that Material remains on this Site that violates your rights, your sole remedy will be against the person(s) responsible for posting or storing it, not against us.
- Copyright. All materials on the Site, including without limitation, the Site name, URL, any logos, the design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and organization thereof are either owned by MyHowTo, or are the property of MyHowTo’s suppliers or licensors. You may not use any such materials without our express written permission.
- Trademarks. The Site name, feature names, and other names or logos on the Site may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of MyHowTo. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress of MyHowTo. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, or trade names without our express written permission.
- Ownership and Use. We retain ownership of all of our intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this Agreement or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- By Us. We will have the right in our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, without notice or liability to you or any third party, to terminate your account or your access to the Site, with or without cause.
- By You. If you have opened an account with us, you may terminate your account at any time by notifying us of your intention to do so at [email protected].
- Effect of Termination. If your account is terminated for any reason, we may, in our sole discretion, delete any websites, files, graphics or other content or materials relating to your use of the Site. If we terminate your account, we reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to our Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- GENERAL. IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THIS SITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY WARRANTIES OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT ANY BENEFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES WHICH YOU MAY OBTAIN AT THIS SITE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE NATURE, CONTENT OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF THE PASSAGE OF TIME) OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITE, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, ACCESSIBLE CONTINUOUSLY AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, OR ERROR FREE.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES. ANY THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, GOODS, RESOURCES AND INFORMATION THAT WE PROVIDE ON OR MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS, ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY US. ACCORDINGLY, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING SUCH THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, GOODS, RESOURCES OR INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, GOODS, RESOURCES OR INFORMATION.
- THE SITE MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS, INSTRUCTIONS AND STATEMENTS FROM US, OUR USERS AND OTHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS. THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. YOU USE THIS SITE AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL OR SOME OTHER AUTHORITY IN THE APPROPRIATE FIELD BEFORE USING ANY OF THE CONTENT. THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS FOR THE POTENTIAL FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION:
- Investment & Financial Information: The content on the Site should not be interpreted as financial or investment advice nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of investment advisor or financial advisor relationship. You should NOT rely on the financial and investment information or opinions provided on this Site. You should conduct your own independent research and consult with your personal investment advisor before making an investment or financial decision. You are solely responsible for any investment and financial decisions, omissions or actions you take. Neither MyHowTo, its affiliates, subsidiaries, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your financial or investment decisions based upon, or results obtains from, the content on the Site.
- Medical & Health Information: The content on the Site should not be interpreted as medical or health advice. The content should not be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health conditions nor should it be interpreted as creating any doctor-patient or health/medical advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the medical, health, dietary, nutritional or other professional information or opinions provided and you should always speak to your personal health care provider before beginning, changing or stopping any medication or any treatment for a health program. You are solely responsible for any decisions, omissions or actions you take based on choosing to seek or not seek professional medical care, or choosing or not choosing specific treatments. Neither MyHowTo, is affiliates or subsidiaries, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your medical, health, dietary or nutritional decisions based upon, or results obtains from, the content on the Site.
- TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE BELIEVE THAT ANY WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE TO YOU, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT SUCH STATEMENTS, WHETHER MADE ORALLY OR IN WRITING, ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS MERELY NON-BINDING EXPRESSIONS OF POLICY RATHER THAN AFFIRMATIVE REPRESENTATIONS, OBLIGATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES.
- In General. Our employees are not authorized to vary the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified only by obtaining our written consent in a notarized agreement.
- Periodic Revisions. You agree that we may modify the terms of this Agreement in our sole discretion, without advance notice, and that your right to access this Site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of this Agreement. We will post a notice on this page for thirty ( 30 ) days following any revisions or modifications to this Agreement. You agree to review this page at least once every thirty ( 30 ) days. It will be your responsibility to review this page for possible modifications.